terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions are binding between: Tkalnia Zagadek Michał Błaszczyk Al. Tadeusza Kościuszki 1, lok. 1.01, 90-418 Łódź NIP: 9471976099; REGON: 101816657, And the service recipient. GENERAL TERMS
- The following document regulates the terms and conditions of booking made through the tkalniazagadek.pl website, and the general terms of service
- Each service recipient is expected to make themself acquainted with the following T&C before making a booking through the website. The person making the booking is supposed to convey the points as stated here in the document to other participants of the game.
- Recipients of the service can use the website and booking features in accordance with their usage policy and in compliance with the law
- Bookings are made possible via the website www.tkalniazagadek.pl
- Bookings can be made in the “BOOKINGS” tab, being part of the website
- The booking is in effect when the following conditions are met:
- Choice of the specific game the booking is for
- Selection of the date
- Selection of the time of booking
- Entry of basic personal data into the booking form (First and last names, email, phone no.) and specifying the number of intended players in the game
- Agreeing to the terms and conditions of service (TOS)
- After making the booking, the users get an email confirmation sent to the email address entered in the booking form. The confirmation usually arrives in no longer than 10 minutes, however, if it fails to reach you, please be sure to check your spam folder or alternatively contact us via phone to confirm.
- The booking confirmation contains the following pieces of information:
- Game name
- Date of booking
- Time of booking
- The staff reserves the right to cancel any booking which contains obviously fake contact data, or no contact details
- The games can be paid for using cash, or a game voucher. If you intend to use cash, please make sure you have the exact change beforehand.
- The organiser reserves the right to charge a fee of 20 PLN for each additional participant exceeding the allowed number as outlined in the particular game description.
- Minors under 14 y.o. must be accompanied by an adult in order to play.
- Playing under influence of alcohol or other psychoactive substances is strictly prohibited. The organiser reserves a right to deny admission to customers under influence.
- Each game participant takes responsibility for their wellbeing during the game. The organiser cannot be deemed liable for any harm done by the participant
- Players are expected to show up at least 10 minutes prior to their planned game start. This gives plenty of time to make oneself acquainted with the terms and conditions, and the game rules.
- Each game has their own time limit, depending on the kind of scenario played. The game time cannot be exceeded.
- Game participation of people suffering from heart conditions, epilepsy, claustrophobia or other mental illness is discouraged
- The players are deemed responsible for the game room equipment during their game. None of the riddles is expected to be solved with brute force.
- Bags, purses, or electronic communication devices (mobile phones. tablets) cannot be used during the game, therefore players are asked to leave those items in deposit before starting the game. Same goes for any objects deemed unsafe (knives, scissors, etc.) that under normal circumstances could not be brought into planes
- The organiser is not deemed responsible for any property, or clothing damage during the game. Participants are asked to look after their personal belongings as the organiser is not responsible for any lost items on its premises.
- Every game is monitored using CCTV equipment.
Definitions and interpretation
|collectively all information that you submit to Tkalnia Zagadek Michał Błaszczyk via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
|a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
|the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
|Tkalnia Zagadek we or us
|Tkalnia Zagadek Michał Błaszczyk of ul. Kościuszki 1, Łódź;
|EU Cookie Law
|the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
|User or you
|any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Tkalnia Zagadek Michał Błaszczyk and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Tkalnia Zagadek Michał Błaszczyk and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
|the website that you are currently using, www.tkalniazagadek.pl, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Tkalnia Zagadek Michał Błaszczyk is the "data controller". This means that Tkalnia Zagadek determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Tkalnia Zagadek Michał Błaszczyk will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
- For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - in order to fulfil the services offered;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Tkalnia Zagadek to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie
|Strictly necessary cookies
|These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
|They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Poland. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts.